Thursday, October 11, 2012

Holiday Reading

 
I went on a holiday!
It was indeed fabulous and many, many books where consumed. I always attempt to only read for entertainment on a holiday and the following are a some of those books (super entertaining).  Vanishing Point is a great stand alone page turner from Val McDermid. I had not read her for a while and oh how comforting it is in her hands. A child disappears from his adopted mother at the airport.

Whilst in the midst of my reading frenzy I  read Broken Harbour, I love Tana French always a good story teller and this one about the perfect family, the husband and children found murdered the wife clinging to life is no exception.


 
The Twelve follows on where The Passage left off. Just as entertaining and unputdownable, if you have a few days to indulge yourself in this great tale of Virals and the fight to defeat them just do it. It will be in The Sun on the 16th of October only a few more sleeps. Amazing airplane read.

No comments:

Post a Comment