Thursday, April 14, 2011

Bossypants


I love 30 Rock I love Mean Girls and yes I love Tina Fey. So how excited was I when yesterday we received loads of copies of her new memoir Bossypants. I took a copy to the bank with me and
stood in the queue killing myself laughing, then stood in front of the teller doing the same thing. Went home killed myself laughing, stayed up, too late, killing myself laughing. I love Bossypants.
I am also pretty excited about reading Karen Russell's ,Swamplandia and just finished A Visit from the Goon Squad by Jennifer Egan. I really enjoyed this American writers characters in the music scene can't stop thinking about them actually, she gives you just enough story but doesn't tie everything up. Very excitingly, I will not say too much but, I have been reading so many great books that are coming in the next few months. The Life a novel by Malcolm Knox is one . I think this is a breakthrough novel for Malcolm Knox I loved Jamaica but this one is at another level, incredible. Oh yes, new restaurant alert in Yarraville went to
the Corner Shop's new venue, The Wee Genie, in Anderson street, Yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment